So we broke into this guy's house and he had a D.S.W. Degree thingy. So we took it, applied a little white-out, and BAM. I am a DOCTOR now. Now all that is left is for me to get a nice fancy mask of sorts and an ominous cape, and my LIFE'S GOAL will be complete.
In other news, I am being conscripted to test a few new recruits out. Make sure they can handle an important job like this. Obviously I will also have to assign them new NAMES like mine. DOCTOR Morningstar. Ooooh I love it I love it I love it. Doctor Morningstar, Doctor Morningstar, DOCTOR MORNINGSTAR HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh... A shame the new blood will never be able to have a Name as awesome as mine. And they will probably not survive the training. HEY. As a favor from me to you, how about I tell you what kind of training we go through these days? Wouldn't that be nice of me? So what do you say, want me to tell you?
Revised to-do list.
1. Serve Father.
3. Harass the Sages.
4. Recruit more Children to our Cause.
5. Send said children on suicide missions against Unworthy who do not kill children.
8. Practice Laugh.
10. Throw Water Balloons at a certain Hospital.
11. Gut that amateur Arkady. AFTER he buys me that Bicycle he promised.
12. Learn to play Piano.
13. Thirteen is unlucky.
14. Have a Wizard's Duel with Sagey. I cast bullet lvl .45
15. Steal candy from a baby. Shoot said baby out of a catapult at the aforementioned Hospital. (We have the Baby and the Catapult now)
16. Kill whatever is causing these weird ass dreams. The most recent one had me killed TWICE. And also Vandalizing Maduin's mask, GOD that was funny.
17. Shoot Thage. Drag corpse around a city three times while on a Horse.
18. MURDER GUT TORTURE CUT BUTCHER KILL KILL KILL THAT BITCH.
19. Initiate Project Quackerjack
20. Train Recruits
21. Compare Body Count to famous Serial Killers to see where I stand.