So. Yeah. I changed my mind. Are you really surprised?
ANYWAY now that this little distraction is over, I need to get back to slaughtering unlucky morons in cartoonish ways. I admit. It has been too long since I have had a round of Flaming Baby Baseball, or forced an idiot to play "Dodge the Anvil." Frankly, I feel that the bit depression I have had is due to a drop in my creativity. It is annoying and it needs to be fixed. And so it shall. We have a GROUP of Runners just WAITING to be slaughtered. And I have a glorious, GLORIOUS plan.
Also. Need some feedback here... Am I the only one here that finds Furbies Creepy? And how plausible is it to install Cameras in their eyes? My Duck Plan kind of fell through. This is the backup... Actually. A LOT of my to-do lists activities fell through. I am especially sad about not getting the bicycle Arkady promised. Why did you have to go and kill yourself like that? Jackass.
Anyway. I am sure everyone is happy I am not causing the end of the world. This Year. Hehehe. We will be hanging on to the Syringes though. Maybe we can use them once or twice more. So. How about a revised list?
1. Serve Father.
2. Track Large Runner Party and Initiate Operation Gardener.
3. Find Elaine Again. For some FUN.
4. Kill Haku-Chan's Guard Dog.
5. Burn Down Forgemaster's house. Again.
6. Return to North Carolina to Pay Respects... Don't Ask.
7. Replace Dead Minions. (Will Probably look to the nearest Circus/Asylum for Potential Recruits)
8. Send the After Action Reports I keep forgetting about to the appropriate Family members.
9. Demand a Pay Raise from Superiors.
9.5 When pay raise is rejected, egg their houses and blame it on... Rhodes. I dislike him. Don't know why.
10. Meet With Andromeda in Tennessee. IF there is time. No Promises.