Thursday, September 8, 2011

End Game

THIS IS IT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. After being delayed GOD knows how long, my plan is FINALLY going to happen. Have you been wondering what this plan is? I believe I mentioned a new friend. And a Plan to Kill a Certain Sage.
The Sage, as some of you might have guessed, is Kay. Poor suicidal, beaten and broken Kay. Now... Before anyone thinks this plan will fail miserably like so many other plans, I want to introduce you to my new friend: http://amothersloveislost.blogspot.com/
Do you know who this is? I do. The Mother of Kay's God Children. AND SHE WANTS REVENGE... On Kay. HAHAHA. The past couple weeks we have been teaching her the fine arts of Killing. As an added precaution, I myself shall be present to assist Melly if she fails to kill Kay and her idiot houseguest...
Now. This Post is set to go up at 6PM. We are not particularly far away from dear Kay's home. We are leaving to murder Kay at exactly 5PM. Meaning no help will come in time. Hehehehehehe. But all is not fun and games with me at the moment. This, I fear, may be my final plan able to be put in action for a while. Sad. I know. But it must be done. I want it to be done. IT WILL BE DONE. I do. I will. I. Me.
BEHOLD WORLD! THE (POSSIBLY) FINAL PLANS OF THE MAGNIFICENT SUPER DR. DARTH LORD COLONEL EMPEROR COMMODORE MORNINGSTAR OF NORTH CAROLINA! TREMBLE YE MIGHTY AND DESPAIR!

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm despairing for something, I know that much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Morningstar, it's generally unwise to announce one's plans until after they have been carried out, confirmed, and everyone else is home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could you? You sick bastard! I swear, Morningstar, if I ever find you, the morning star is the last thing you will ever see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally. I'd begun to think the worst had befallen you.

    Ha. The mother. Brilliant. I cannot wait to hear how the final scene plays out.

    Make Him Proud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely trembling. Those titles, man, those /titles/.

    Something to despair about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why "Nick" hated you so much.

    I know your type. How are you still alive?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, he did wind up using Darth after all. XD

    On a slightly more serious note, shouldn't somebody be... ya know, trying to go rescue Kay right now? Maybe the torture session ran long, and there's a chance she's still alive. I would prefer it if she were, to be honest.

    Where are the heroes when ya need 'em?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Star. Go die in a fire please.
    You sick bastard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Death fills you. Death and signals. Hurts my head. Hurts.

    You killed him. You kill more. All you are is death. Doesn't matter what they say. Death. Death.

    All you are is death.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Where are the heroes when ya need 'em?"

    Why, they're all dead, didn't you know? They were heroes, after all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heroes ARE generally stupid when it comes to the life or death situations. But...

    What happens when they've all died?

    ReplyDelete